We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Talent Acquisition expert to lead experienced hire recruitment for our Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa region. This individual will have the opportunity to provide strategic consultation to the business at country/regional/global levels, set up new processes, lead a regional team, and engage stakeholders in order to bring P&G’s in-house Talent Acquisition capability to the next level.
What success looks like for this role:
Co-design the process workflow, systems, capability and KPIs for the region’s first-ever in-house experienced hire team Co-lead change management with internal and external stakeholders for strong commitment and partnership for this new team Lead a remote regional team to support end-to-end hiring for experienced hires in the region (up to 40% of total annual hires)
- Experienced Hires Lead: Build capability in AMA around sourcing and attraction of experienced hires. Be able to put in place clear sourcing and attraction strategy around experienced hiring. Own the Experienced Hires selection and sourcing processes/systems (incl. LinkedIn, Selection Process, Global/Regional Recruiting Agencies, etc.)
- Talent Acquisition Quality Governance: Create system and measures for an excellent candidate experience for our experienced hires. Understand and champion the highest quality of stewardship across this ecosystem.
- Flow-to-work Delivery Excellence: Support Talent Acquisition regional needs as and when a divestiture/M&A transaction is ongoing, Provide capacity support to help with sourcing of experienced hires in key critical roles as defined by the region, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in Talent/Executive Recruiting environment; ideally in the Consumer Package Goods (CPG) Industry.
- Ability to build relationships and communicate successfully in a highly matrixed organization environment, both internally and externally. Ability to prioritize, set clear expectations and influence others.
- Experience with IT recruitment
- Project management experience.
- Advanced usage of the Microsoft Office Suite